|Date:||January 24, 2017|
|Location:||Hainline Offices, Seattle, WA|
|Attendees: (See attached sign in sheet)|
Board and Chapter Meeting (5:00PM to 7:37PM)
Pat Miller – Performance Measures
Pat Miller of RHA, LLC presented on Performance Measures. Performance (function)-based Decision Making-January 2017
Board Meeting (Board meeting Opened at 7:23 and closed at 7:37)
- Treasurers Report – Joel Davis informed us the Chapter has $4,035.50 in the Treasury
- Opening a petty cash account – The Board discussed opening a Pretty Cash account to provide immediate reimbursement for small expenses. Larger expenses will be reimbursed with receipts submitted to SAVE International. It was unanimously agreed that a Petty Cash Fund of $250.00 would be opened by the Treasurer.
- Outreach to UW Engineering Students about VE – This item was delayed for discussion at a later meeting.
- PDH training planning for next year – This item was delayed for discussion at a later meeting.
- Best Practices Manual for Virtual Meetings – This item was delayed for discussion at a later meeting.
- Expanding participation in the Chapter – This item was delayed for discussion at a later meeting.
- It was noted that Officer Nominations are commonly completed in March with Elections in April. The March meeting is in Olympia, which may make nominations difficult. Teresa Platin and Steven Thompson’s terms are up in 2017.
- Joint Meeting with AACEI – February 9, 2017 (sponsor John Boatman)
- March 8th Meeting – In Olympia Region (Sponsor Blane Long)
- April 10, 2017 – NEED A SPONSOR, SPEAKER and LOCATION – Teresa Platin noted she would ID a location and potential topic for this meeting.
- May 10, 2017 – NEED A SPONSOR, SPEAKER and LOCATION